Reconnect – Youth Early Intervention Services
Reconnect is a free, voluntary and confidential service for young CALD people 12 – 18 years of age in need of support.
- Outreach services across metropolitan Adelaide
- Assistance for vulnerable young people to re-engage with family, school and community to stabilise their situation
- Support to identify and achieve goals that enhance their well-being.
- Practical support around access to accommodation and secure finances
- Emotional support and counselling
- Family mediation and support around conflict resolution
We work hard to keep our clients connected to their family, school, and community so that they can move successfully into early adulthood and participate fully in life.
Referrals to this program can be accepted from individuals, parents, teachers, school counsellors, service providers, and other concerned people.