Who can apply?
Incorporated multicultural or ethnic community organisations or unincorporated ethnic or social groups with a demonstrated interest and involvement in multicultural and ethnic affairs.
Only delegates of Organisation Members having voting rights.
(1 vote per organisation member)
Election to the Board?
Only delegates of Organisation Members may be elected to the Board.
Annual Membership Fees for Organisation Members apply.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Invitation to AGM
- Priority access to MCCSA special events
- Invitation to MCCSA and community forums & events
- Access to advice, support, local & national networks
- Auspicing opportunities for grants
- Use of Hall & Training Room facilities for community events
- Contributing to local & national research opportunities
- Contributing to MCCSA Community Voices newsletter/radio
- Access to diverse activities and programs
- Collocating and working with other community groups
- Advocacy and linking you to decision makers
- CEO catch ups
- Opportunities to promote your community events & projects to MCCSA network