ASSOCIATE MEMBER (INDIVIDUAL)
Who can apply?
Any natural person, who is not representing and/or was not nominated by a community organisation or group, who support the work we do.
An Associate Member (Individual) has no voting rights.
Election to the Board?
An Associate Member (Individual) cannot be elected to the Board.
An Associate Member (Individual) is not required to pay membership fees.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Invitation to AGM
- Invitation to MCCSA and community forums & events
- Discounted rates for hiring MCCSA Hall & Training Room for community events (conditions apply)
- Contributing to local & national research opportunities
- Contributing to MCCSA Community Voices newsletter
- Access to diverse activities and programs
- CEO catch ups
- Opportunities to promote your community events & projects to MCCSA network