ASSOCIATE MEMBER (ORGANISATION)
Who can apply?
Organisations with an interest in ethnic or multicultural issues (but this not being their primary focus) and whose aims and activities are not inconsistent with the Statement of Purposes in the MCCSA Constitution may become a member, provided that such an organisation is duly admitted to Associate Membership in accordance with the provision of these Rules.
An Associate Member (Organisation) has no voting rights.
Election to the Board?
An Associate Member (Organisation) cannot be elected to the Board.
Annual Membership Fees for Associate Members (Organisation) apply.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Invitation to AGM
- Invitation to MCCSA and community forums & events
- Discounted rates for hiring MCCSA Hall & Training Room for community events (conditions apply)
- Contributing to local & national research opportunities
- Contributing to MCCSA Community Voices newsletter
- Access to diverse activities and programs
- CEO catch ups
- Opportunities to promote your community events & projects to MCCSA network