Would you like to learn more about the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)?
This information session will cover topics such as:
- What is the NDIS and how does it work?
- Who is eligible and when can the scheme be accessed?
- What kind of support can be accessed through the NDIS?
- Where can I get more information?
This session has been designed with additional accessibility options to support people from a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) background to gain general information about the NDIS.
Auslan interpreters and hearing loop facilities will be available.
Information on what the NDIS is and how people can access supports will also be available on hand in the following languages.
• Arabic • Chinese (simplified)
• Chinese (traditional) • Filipino (Tagalog)
• French • Hindi
• Greek • Italian
• Macedonian • Samoan
Registration is essential, and can be completed by following the StickyTickets links below.
Education Development Centre
Room G.11A, 4 Milner St, Hindmarsh
Time and Date:
Tuesday, 1 May 2018 from 2:00PM to 4:00PM
RSVP: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/66377 or phone 0475 971 403
If you have any specific accessibility requirements, please contact us on
0475 971 403 or email: [email protected].